Our Process of Sharing
- We have observed that we have been healed during those
times when we have been willing to share our brokenness. We
believe that God will enter our lives to the extent that we
are open to His presence.
- In whatever we do, we strive to be compassionate and
non-judgmental. We do not claim to know what decision is
best for those whom we serve.
- We do not consider ourselves experts or authorities in
matters of faith or doctrine.
- Although we strive to encourage one another to persevere,
and to consider that they have a place in the Catholic
Church, we believe it is not our role to coerce others to
- Healing requires trust. Everything that is shared, whether
it is said formally or informally, is considered
confidential, not to be revealed outside our gatherings.
- We recognize that it is the Spirit who draws people to
Christ and to His Church. He is responsible for whatever
healing may be accomplished through this ministry.